Stay the night in one of our 12 comfy and individually designed en-suite bedrooms. Each room varies in size and view to cover most budgets but all have:
– Freshly prepared English or continental breakfast in the morning, as standard
– Feather & Black beds that promises a relaxing night’s sleep.
– Luxurious en-suite bathroom with Temple Spa toiletries (please note not all our rooms have baths, so please specify when booking if you would like a bath)
– Free wi-fi
– Nespresso coffee machine with a selection of hot drinks, to wake you up first thing in the morning, as well as still and sparkling water. Fresh milk is available from the bar too.
– Blackout blinds or curtains for an uninterrupted night’s sleep.
Prices start from £130 per night midweek and £165 per night at the weekend for bed and breakfast.
We only take two-night bookings at weekends (Friday and Saturday nights) We also offer dinner, bed and breakfast rates from Sunday to Thursday. We are always happy to do a deal if you are booking last minute and we still have rooms.
There are three rooms with kingsize beds, but don’t worry, the other nine still have queen-size beds. The three kingsize beds can also be split into twin beds when needed too. One of the kingsize rooms is accessible via the ground floor so please specify when booking if you would like to book this room.
Two of our rooms can be joined together to offer a ‘Family’ room, giving you peace of mind when staying with the children.
BOOK DIRECT AND GET BREAKFAST FOR FREE!
Book with us directly and receive a FREE full English breakfast worth £10.00 per person, every morning you stay with us. Please note this cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Bookings are subject to availability. Check our up to date availability HERE.
Booking T&Cs: We take credit card details to secure your reservation. Our standard cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to arrival, and payment is taken on departure. Please note that cancellation inside this period or the event of a non-arrival, 100% of fees will be charged to the card provided. If you book one of our advance purchase rates, then payment is taken in full at the time of booking. In this instance, we would not offer a refund on any monies charged in the event of cancellation. We reserve the right to charge a 50% deposit on all bookings of 4 nights or more.