The downside to our great position is the fact that we don’t have a huge amount of designated parking places.
We have an arrangement for residents to use the Rother Street NCP carpark. They offer a rate of £8 per night (reduced from £16). To make use of one of these spaces, pull up at the hotel and unload your bags and passengers, you will be given a voucher from one of our friendly team members to be used when you are leaving the carpark. Then head to the car park (2 minutes’ drive away). Click here to see a map of Rother Street NCP.
If you are simply dining or drinking with us then there is a list of parking options below.
- Parking on Church Street – We have on street parking right outside the hotel, along the whole of Church Street. During the day (8am – 6pm) parking is restricted to 2 hours but free throughout the evening. It’s the ideal place to drop off your passengers and luggage if you are staying with us, before heading to one of the many car parks in town.
- Church Street Car Park – On the opposite side of the road to the hotel, behind the Windmill Public House. This is a restricted pay-and-display car park and is available for guests use during:
Monday to Friday 6pm to midnight, Weekends and Bank Holidays 24 hours
- Rother Street Car Park and Grove Road Car Park – Both located to the north of the hotel, a 5 minute walk away. Please note the Rother Street Car Park closes its gates from 8pm to 8am, although guests can still access their cars on foot.
Click here for a map of the car parks.
Another alternative is Stratford Park & Ride is located off Bishopton Lane near to the roundabout with the A46 (T) and the A3400 Birmingham Road. Signs have been provided on the approach roads from the north and west to direct drivers to the site. The nearest bus stops to The Townhouse are at Wood Street and Bridge Street.
The Park and Ride offers:
- Free parking all day Buses every 10-15 minutes direct to Stratford town centre and attractions
- Fully secure site with CCTV and supervisors always on site www.warwickshire.gov.uk/stratfordparkandride